Master of Theology
Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60 credit hours
- Maximum Advanced Standing: 8 hours
TUITION AND FEES
APU does not charge tuition based on credit hours. In order to remain sustainable, APU charges small processing fees for application (onetime $50), and learning assessment. Financial aid is also available.
- Onetime application fee: $50
- Learning Assessment fee: $100 monthly.
Textbooks NOT included
Financial Aid is available
To apply for financial aid:
- You have to be admitted into APU,
- You must fill out a financial aid application.
- BI500 Introduction to the Old Testament
- BI501 Introduction to the New Testament
- BI600 Old Testament Theology
- BI601 New Testament Theology
- TH500 Christian Doctrine
- TH600 Apologetics
- TH601 Hermeneutics
- TH650 Contemporary Theology I
- TH651 Contemporary Theology II
- MS500 Christ centered Preaching
- MS502 Church Administration and Leadership
- MS560 Christian Worship and spiritual renewal
- MS570 Globalization and the Great Commission
- MS610 Ministry Practicum
Church History Studies
- CH600 Church History