Bachelor of Web Ministry
Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60 credit hours
- Maximum Advanced Standing: 8 hours
TUITION AND FEES
APU does not charge tuition based on credit hours. In order to remain sustainable, APU charges small processing fees for application (onetime $50), and learning assessment. Financial aid is also available.
- Onetime application fee: $50
- Learning Assessment fee: $75 monthly.
Textbooks NOT included
Financial Aid is available
To apply for financial aid:
- You have to be admitted into APU,
- You must fill out a financial aid application.
- IS300 Understanding computers
- IS301 Understanding the Internet
- IS302 Internet Programming
- BI303 Acts
- BI400 Romans
- TH200 Systematic Theology II
- TH300 Systematic Theology III
- MS300 Biblical Preaching
- MS340 Building and maintaining a Church Website
- MS341 Online Education and discipleship
- MS352 Church Administration and Leadership
- MS343 Internet technologies for ministry
- MS400 Organizing the local church for disceplishp
- MS401 Foundations of Christian Leadership
- MS410 Ministry Practicum
Church History Studies
- CH300 Church History